|Table of Contents
- Amalgamation, Layout & Subdivision
- Recreation / R.G. open spaces Requirements, in Residential,
Commercial & Industrial Zones.
- Additional Amenities in Layouts of Large Holdings (2 Hecters)
- Structures permitted in R.G.
- Infrastructure requirements in Layouts / Subdivision
- Advantage of D.P. Roads & Setbacks, Subsequent set backs.
- Accessory structures permitted free of F.S.I. in Various zones
- Ancillary Uses permitted in purely Residetial Zone.
- Approval of Amalgamation / Sub - Division by the Collector
I) Formal of application
- Amended Plan
- Additional users permitted in plots reserved for receiving
station, sub-station of MSEB, BEST, BSES Ltd. etc.
- Convenience Shopping
i) Inner Chowk
ii) Outer Chowks
- Conversion of Industrially zoned land to Residential (R)
ii) Application Formats
- Cinema/Theatre. (Guidelines for Redevelopment)
- Completion Certificate by Site Supervisor
- Completion Certificate by Structural Engineer (upto Plinth)
- Completion Certificate by Structural Engineer (For stability
of entire work
- Completion Certificate by Architect / Licenced Supervisor
- Drawing Sheets, Sizes & Contents for Muncipal submission
- Floor Space Index
i) F.S.I. Computation
ii) Permissible F.S.I.
iii) Exclusions from F.S.I. computation
- Floor Space Indices and Tenement Densities
- Additional F.S.I permissible categories
- Features & Projection permitted in open spaces free of
Graphical Illustations / Diagrams
- Compulsary R.G. Provisions.
- Open spaces for Building with wings
- Side & Rear open spaces & Average open space
- Open spaces as per 1/4th Rule
- Front, Side & Rear open spaces
- Long length factor
- Additions and Alterations
- Tower like structures. (Open space requirements)
- Open spaces from internal layout roads
- Segretion distances
- Permitted Projections in Compulsary open spaces
i) Niche & Porch
ii) Canopy & Balcony
iii) Chajja / Cornis & corner Balcony
- Front open spaces
- Service floor
- Involuntary sub-division due to encroachment on plot
- Lofts & Mezzanine Floor.
- Deduction from F.S.I. for
- Basement & ramps for basement parking.
- Compound wall.
- Revas projection
- Room depth for light & ventilation
- Travel distance from exists / staircases
- Fire Escape Balcony for Industrial Building
- Shoppin Centres
- Flour Mill
- Height of Building (Vis-à-vis Road Width)
- Habitable Rooms :
i) Minimum size & width
ii) Clear height
- Heritage Regulations
i) Terms of reference & regulations
ii) Heritage T.D.R. Provision & Conditions
iii) Guide Lilnes for height of buildings
iv) Change of use.
v) Guide Lines and checklist for preparation of proposal
- Industrial Location Policy (Revised)
i) Zoning Classification
iii) Permissible Industrial use & Schedules
- Land Tenures
- Lands affected by Nallas and pemissible F.S.I.
- Mezzanine Floor
- Minimum size, width & clear height of kitchen, toilets
- Means of Access
- Minimum Plot areas for various uses & net plot area
- N.O.C. from Civil Aviation Department
i) Application formats, under taking etc.
- N.O.C. Ward officer (Estates) (Application format)
- N.A. Permission by the Collector
i) Format Application
ii) Instruction & Guidelines for N.A. application.
iii) Affidavit for U.L.C. for N.A. permission (Format)
- N.O.C. from M.T.N.L. (Application Format)
- N.O.C. from Police Commissioner
- Open space Requirement for :-
i) Residential Building
ii) Commercial Buildings
iii) Industrial Buildings
- Long Length Factor
- 1/4 Rule
- Tower like structure
- Average Open space & Method of averaging
- Set-Back from Internal / Layout Road and R.G.
- Front, Rear & Side Open Spaces
- Open space from plot boundary
- Set-Back from Centre line of street
- Segregating distance from Zonal boundaries / Road
- Open space relaxations for Narrow Plots in Residential,
Commercial & Industrial Zones.
- Occupant Load
- Permissible development in Reserved plots and garden Gaothan
i) Plots reserved for Public Housing (PH) & High Density
ii) When property derive access from Muncipal road having width
less than 20'-0" including plots in Gaothan & Koliwada
- Pre-requisists for Submission of Building Proposals.
i) Documents from owner and stage of submissions
ii) Documents from Architect / Licensed Surveyor and stage of
- Parking Space Requrements for various uses.
i) Where to be provided
ii) Size of parking space
iii) Garages (enclosed)
- Revas Projection
- Recreation / Amenity Open Space (R.G.) requirements, in Residential,
Commercial & Industrial Layout
- Repair permission for existing authorised and unauthorised
(tolerable category) Structure
- Staircase, Lift, Liftwell and Lift passage F.S.I. advantage
- Slum Rehabilitation Schemes
i) Slum Redevelopment Authority (S.R.A.).
iii) Guidelines & Check list for preparation of scheme.
iv) Co-relation between Rehab to Free Sale Components,&
v) Relaxation in building and other requirements.
vi) Slum T.D.R. regulation, procedure and utilisation.
vii) Permanent Transit Camps (PTC).
viii) Payment & Installments.
ix) Combinatons / Clubbing of two schemes
x) Conversion of old scheme in to New scheme
xi) Documents required for L.O.I. Approval & commencement
xii) Annexure-I (Format)
xiii) Annexure-II (Format)
xiv) Annexure-III (Format)
- Sanitation Requirement for various occupancies :-
iv) Medical / Institutional
v) Business office, Public/Govt.
vii) Cinema / Theatre
xi) Railways and Airports
- Transfer of Development Rights (TDR)
iii) Permission F.S.I. Credit
iv) Extent of utilisation
v) Where can be utilised
vi) Where can NOT be utilised
vii) Users permissible in receiving zones
viii) Additional T.D.R. Credit for Construction amenity.
ix) Checklist of document.
x) Application Formats
xi) General terms & conditions for
- Issue of D.R.C. (Part-A)
- Utilisation of D.R.C. (Part-B)
- Transfer of D.R.C. (Part-C)
- Urban Land (Ceilling & Regulation) Act, 1976
i) Ceiling Limits
ii) Urban Agglomerations
iii) Short notes on relevant section
iv) List of requirements for NOC u/s 22 for redevelopment Indemnity
Bond, Affidavit, Foramts etc.
Important General Informations
- Measurements & Conversion tables
- Principal Civic officers & telephone numbers.
- Muncipal Administrative Wards and their boundaries
- State Govt. Offices, Addresses and Telephone numbers
- Revenue Authorities & their powers
- Offices of revenue Authirities, addresses and telephone numbers
- City Survey Offices, addresses, telephone numbers and their
- Fees / Charges for various revenue documents